Upcoming MANIA includes a new tape on Self Abuse plus imagery and a track on a cd for the next volume of Neuesachlichkeit.
Despite my medical conditions, I hope to get a few new recordings done. It just depends on how I'm feeling.
If anyone would like to donate but rather not deal with bandcamp, a friends & family donation could be sent to bitewerks556 attttttttttttt gmail dottttttt com or just write me at the same address.
The most recent cassette, "All Aftermath", is still available via FREAK ANIMAL.
"Mania - All Aftermath c30 (Freak Animal Records)
An enigmatic
release, no track titles, notes, or information whatsoever listed in the
jcard. There seems to be 3 distinct five minute segments on each side I
believe. The approach is more subtle and minimal than most Mania
releases I've heard before.
The material is grungy and creeps
along with a tense atmosphere. It sounds like being blindfolded in a
serial killers basement and listening to them prepare their tools of
torture and murder. The main sound stage consists of metal, drills or
saws, some kind of crank(?), and other objects from what I can tell.
Two listens in and this feels like a recording that rewards with nuances after repeated spins. " -written by Fistfuck Masonanie
Thanks for all the kind words & support!
